Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Is The Difference Between Irregular Heartbeat And Afib Is There Any Correlation Between An Irregular Hearbeat And Cardiac Episodes?

Is there any correlation between an irregular hearbeat and cardiac episodes? - what is the difference between irregular heartbeat and afib

I'm worried because I died in an irregular heartbeat, and my biological grandfather of a heart attack there for many years.

I know that risk factors, and I want to make positive changes.

The fact that I am an irregular heartbeat me rather have a heart attack?

What are the differences, if any of the following:

1. Cardiac Arrest
2. Cardiac Event
3. Myocardial infarction
4. Myocardial infarction

Thank you for your answers.

3 comments:

JERILYN D said...

Yes, it has an irregular heartbeat (of whatever cause) indicates that a kind of heart problem.

Cardiac arrest is when the heart) not just for any reason (including respiratory failure. As far as I know, an episode of "heart" Any type of incident heart. And myocardial infarction is a heart attack.

In any case, consult a cardiologist, and you begin to feel the positive changes! It's almost never too late!

minx64 said...

Questions 3 and 4 are the same, what .... 2,3,4 problems could lead to question 1 ....

The first is, as you know you have an irregular heartbeat? Was diagnosed by a doctor? Or is it something that I sometimes feel? And how old are you?
There are several things that play in the heart "episodes" because there are many different heart problems .... that diet, age, activity, weight, medical history, medications, stress .... But if you think your pulse is very irregular (seated, etc.) then you should go to your doctor. Sorry, I can not help myself, but I have no concrete information, as mentioned above ...

Vate said...

Irregular heartbeat can also occur for psychological reasons. Coronary heart disease is also hereditary. Better yet, consult a cardiologist.

Post a Comment