Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How Many Days Do You Have To Return A Used Car In Indiana Are There So Many Days To Return A Used Car In Indiana After You Purchase It?

Are there so many days to return a used car in Indiana after you purchase it? - how many days do you have to return a used car in indiana

After buying a used car, I realized that I have for some options that I was not responsible. In addition, the rate was higher than the estimate, she gave me the courage to trade my car, but he has asked me wholesale for your car. I know that I signed the papers. My stupidity, dishonesty. I do not know if I have time to change his mind and returns the car to have. I sat down with them and his response was, who signed the papers, to buy the car.

3 comments:

Mike Hunt said...

You have 3 days until the end of the car right. You can try to position themselves so that the time runs out.

Nate said...

Wow that's what you do not get to read! First steps to speak broken. It's only money, at least no time in prison?

Nate said...

Wow that's what you do not get to read! First steps to speak broken. It's only money, at least no time in prison?

Post a Comment