Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scratch Remover Ds Screen Homemade Is There Any Way To Remove Scratches From The Ds Tip Screen?

Is there any way to remove scratches from the Ds Tip screen? - scratch remover ds screen homemade

Now he has the right of these lines in the middle of the upper screen of my Nintendo DS makes me mad. I tried to ignore it, but it's hard. I started with Nintendo and it would be about 75 to $ 80 for it cost to fix it, if I could be a new DS for about $ 50 more for what he would get to do? There is no cream in each case, the resolution of zero, or whatever I can to get rid of scratches?

2 comments:

Need For Speed said...

try toothpaste

Nico A said...

Go to GameStop and EB Games and ask if they carry it. Helped me when I went, and no scratches on the DS!

Post a Comment