Monday, January 18, 2010

Gay Cruising In South Carolina Go To Rome, Or Go On A Gay Cruise?

Go to Rome, or go on a gay cruise? - gay cruising in south carolina

I have a little more money in the spring and since my partner and I love traveling, I wanted to do something interesting.

We are self-guided tour of the Earth, all the time. We have been to in Central and South America and the United States do something different kind this time.

I step back ... Rome, Italy (this is our first trip to Europe) or a cruise gay (which would be our first cruise).

I keep seeing ads on the gay cruise line, and I think it would be fun. The problem is that I mixed reactions from people to get over it. Some people say they are completely useless for couples ... which are primarily focused individual with a lot of sexual debauchery (LOL). Some people say they are good for couples, because all activities.

I do not know what to do. And I really do not know what to think.

Rome would be fun, but honestly, it would be very different from other trips that we had assumed. We fly in, drive around the city and fly.

A c gayRuis is different .... but I do not know if we are the couple in a large number of singles (which did not play with men, which is not so) in question.

What would you do? Is there already a gay cruise? Thoughts? Preferences?

No comments:

Post a Comment