Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Canker Sores Vitamin Treatment I Just Read That One Of The Causes Of Canker Sores Is Vitamin C Deficiency. I'm Allergic To Vitamin C.?

I just read that one of the causes of canker sores is vitamin C deficiency. I'm allergic to Vitamin C.? - canker sores vitamin treatment

Cool, clear, that I'm more to my question. Ok, with continuous cancer sores, gums and the sides of the cheeks (inside) were swollen months. I have a good ear, sinusitis and sore throat. And now I'm Popular (?). RT I do not have health insurance. Well, if I really have not yet won. But I went to Dr. 's last week by the flu. (She is the one who said it was "very popular." Those who have an idea of what can I do? Oh .. and my swollen lymph nodes is appreciated. Each answer.

2 comments:

suellenh said...

I think the word is uneven? They are unsure of how this information might be. Check for Mono? Clean out the blood? Thou shalt see a doctor? Test with a pipe antibacterial mouthwash. Eat yogurt with natural bacterial cultures.

John said...

An allergy to vitamin A is rare! No fruit juices, lots of vegetables. . .
Rinse in any case, obtaining the extract of grapefruit seeds and put about 10 drops into a drink 4 ounces of water and 3 times daily until the lesions disappear. Eliminate gargling with because the sore throat out. It has an unpleasant taste, but it will work.
In addition, try the wild oregano oil.

Post a Comment