Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ati Capture Card How Can I Make Yahoo Messenger To See My Ati Theatre Video Capture Device At Webcam?

How can I make Yahoo Messenger to see my ati theatre video capture device at webcam? - ati capture card

I Win2K/XP, ATI X800 graphics with live and YMSG Pro v8.1 and settings of the camera setting YMSG are inactive for a webcam where you should be able to select my video capture device. Newes mention that all my drivers are installed and fully functional, including the WDM drivers for vivo. I'd live a gf4mx460, and I could not choose to make a video capture device is not why it with the ATI card? Thanks in advance

1 comment:

flubberl... said...

WOW that's a good question, but I have no idea what they're talking about! I hope you find the answer you're lookin for :-)

Post a Comment