Saturday, February 13, 2010

Problem With Dvd On Matsui Tv Can You Please Help Me With This Dvd Burning Problem?

Can you please help me with this dvd burning problem? - problem with dvd on matsui tv

I received an official copy of Nero Essentials with my Samsung DVD recorder. I can easily copy a DVD or an image file or hard disk. But during the transmission of a blank DVD, the system hangs when an edge in preparation. How do I solve this problem? This problem occurs when recode the entire DVD or just the main movie. Can you help me?

3 comments:

tianhaw9... said...

Is likely that the DVD-video copy protection (s) on it. You must use another software to burn, not Google.
BTW, Samsung is also a writer problems with reading and writing. This applies to all Samsung products> are very bad quality

eizmendi... said...

Stay away from the heat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vagabond x said...

Make sure ur wall Firr and anti-virus is not without trying it, could that solve the problem ...... the cause was experince time ,....
take care

Post a Comment