Thursday, February 11, 2010

Difference Between Girl Crush And Boy Crush Crush??????? Help Me :)?

Crush??????? Help Me :)? - difference between girl crush and boy crush

I love this guy and girls in the Punjabi language gurjrati religion, as opposed to the usual rites. he does not know what I want to talk to him, because I want it in school.And thats why i jealous of him because he is 12 and IM at 11 to 12 will be .. i he ignores me is welcome, but I can not see. in my heart, I hate it, but if it walks like him.I I'm just too shy to speak and express my feelings. When I talked to him a friend and then ask me to leave. I think if every time I see him ignore him to think I'm shy. Infact, I'm shy to talk to Indian children. Infact, it can be in the future that our parents opposed the marriage because of religion are Punjabi / Gujrati. Do you believe that Punjabi / Gujrati marriages are successful. I have many places to greet me at times, but I ignore is, and now I have ignored. others simply ignored. omg i want to be my best friend in the Punjab in northern India, which is in Gujarat in western India. I did not wave or search. I think he knows I like him (I want to be my friend. So I've seen, school few days ago. I do not know if they spoke with friends and laugh at me because I was looking for. It was like a minute, then continue talking with friends. Perhaps he has learned to answer him and say: Hello! Or something, but I refused. I do not know why I was shy couldnt couldnt just a feeling I had at that time. He smiled. He is sooooo independent, has a job own car, and in the 12th Class. I, 11 Vintage, no work, let the parental units. the difference is soooo us. Maybe next year I do not know because he was in college. I am in 11 degrees. How do I know if you love me? I do not think like me. Do not forget me next year. He will go to college at age 12. He lives in my neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment