Sunday, February 7, 2010

Genital Herpes And Brazilian Bikini Wax Herpes From Bikini/brazilian Wax At A Salon?

Herpes from bikini/brazilian wax at a salon? - genital herpes and brazilian bikini wax

And I think that if the beautician had a cold sore, then the wax, but the herpes virus can live on wax? I read that many people without genital herpes are transmitted to know it, because no symptoms, so it should be a lot of women going to waxes that are aware of genital herpes without knowing it.
I have the knife's most impressive, the first time I went with her, she led me through the procedure and told me he was doing and told me all the hygienic precautions (do not double dipping! Not), I am overly concerned person, but I wonder, whenever possible.

Thank you!

5 comments:

jat_terb... said...

If the room is the health regulations, sterilized, a new kit for each person, exploit or use tools to collect the appropriate amount of a bulk package and use a sterile container to heat it in. If you have any doubts, you will find to go in every movement, or in another room and revise their procedures. But all I can say is OWWWWIE!

lolly said...

I thouht it can spread through direct contact, like your skin, the skin of the genitals of the person they must touch. But I'm not sure. Most reputable websites procedures and protocols.
Is the question that you have read as a growing source of evidence? Or just come this way on your own.
I guess possible, but I personally do not believe it. Scary it is!

just answer the question plz said...

Wax is not really the problem. is the stick. if u to go on a good show to take the wax is the wax die to a temperature high enough for the germs. However, germs can live in the pursuit of growth and if the person does not change the stick that can spread the virus. But U can always ask the person on the stick and necessary changes.

Willow said...

The esthetician should be wearing gloves, and she should never double dip her waxing stick.

If you are really concerned, consider trying at-home waxing kits. They are surprisingly easy to use. Parissa is my favorite brand, they make pre-waxed strips for regular and sensitive skins.
you don't have to heat them up and there isn't any mess.

jennifer said...

I have proof, but not in those days, probably ..

Post a Comment