Tuesday, December 15, 2009

High Cholesterol More Condition_symptomswomen I Just Found Out I Have High Cholesterol I Am Only 23. I Do Not Eat Meat Or Fried Foods More Than Once A Month

I just found out I have high cholesterol I am only 23. I do not eat meat or fried foods more than once a month - high cholesterol more condition_symptomswomen

The nurse said that I would not have cholesterol problems in genetics. The nurse told me that exercise, but I'm single and I'm not actually doing strenuous activities b / c risk of enlargement of my liver and spleen. What can I do? I am in a situation of poor health at this time. My plan is to go on a diet of fruit and vegtables rope, with many fish. Fiber pills and many Vitam. The nurse told me that if cholesterol is lower in the next 3 months will put me on medicine, it is ... I really do not want to do. So, what should I do about diet and disadvantages of hard work to stop this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment